Pages

Wednesday 20 September 2017

Brushos Anniversary

Hi everyone.  This is a scheduled post as I am too busy to craft this week, but hope to keep an eye on what is going on though.  This is a card I made a while ago but haven't got round to showing.

I love my Brushos and here is another card using them.  I made a panel using Brilliant Red, Scarlet, Orange, Turquoise and Purple which I thought would work well for an anniversary card.


I cut a strip and dry embossed it with a Leonie Pujol embossing folder called Dotty Heart, but you have to look quite hard to see the pattern, but it does add some texture.  I then cut a heart using another piece of the panel using a set of Sue Wilson dies called Heart of Hearts, the second largest die and then I cut the heart shape out of the strip using the largest die.

I finished by adhering the strip and heart to the 6" square card and I stamped the sentiment using Versafine Majestic Blue ink.

Thank you for taking a look today and I hope to see you again soon.

 

10 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Oh what a striking card Pat, love the vibrant colours and design, Kate x

Barb said...

It's a beautiful card Pat and perfect for an Anniversary. The texture on the side panel shows up nicely. Barbxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your Brusho card Pat the colours are gorgeous

Anne

Mac Mable said...

Those colours sure do work well together. Love the addition of the texture on the strip and your card is very striking x

Jean said...

A fabulous anniversary card Pat. The vibrant colours are lovely and I like the texture in the side panel and the way you have used the heart dies.
Jean x

TaeEun said...

Brusho's vibrant colors amaze me always!!! Great CAS design for an Anniversary card, Pat!

Viv said...

Great Brusho job Pat! Lovely card. x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous Heart card. Hope you get time to craft soon.
luv
Debby

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

What a beautiful card Pat and I love the layout too. I'm a great fan of Brushos and I really like how you've put them to use on this card. Hope to see you back crafting again soon. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Karen Dunbrook said...

love this Pat, gorgeous card!
xx Karen